A Full Stack Software Engineer
Calculates the profitability of individual trips for small business trucking companies and owner/operators
• Developed Rails API and PostgreSQL backend with endpoints for trucks, trips, and driver profiles for each user account
• Employed use of JSON Web Tokens and localStorage to handle secure authentication and information exchange
• Developed algorithm based on client-provided formulas to leverage historical data on truck performance
• Used HERE API’s for geolocation and U.S. Energy Information Administration API for gas prices to assess profitability
Food ordering app where customers can choose from a variety of restaurants and cuisines.
• Team project (of 5) in a Test-Driven Development
• Rails API on the back-end with SQLite database
• Resolved all front-end functionality in Ruby - ERB, HTML and SCSS + Authentication and authorization with Rails sessions
I’m Adrian M Popan.